Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wesley's First Haircut

Another momentous occasion this week was Wesley's first haircut. His hair was getting too long and looking rather ratty every time he woke up from his nap. Although I have cut Tom's hair for years now, I mulled over cutting Wesley's for at least a week before I took up the clippers and with much trepidation cut his hair. I tried to distract him with honey nut cheerios, but that only got us through half the haircut. It turned out better than I thought though and I'm glad I did it. He is such a handsome little guy. See for yourself:

After the first few snips. Okay this isn't that bad.


Mmm...cheerios. What haircut?


Mom... come on already!


Arrrgh...are you done yet?


Later that day...I thought it was appropriate that he climbed into this container...seeing as how it is labeled and all (it is his favorite thing to do lately with any and every such container, laundry basket, etc). He is some serious eye candy. Definitely girl stuff!

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a handsome little guy! His hair looks great! :)

Josh and Hannah said...

He looks so grown up now! Definitely going to be some serious "girl stuff"!!!!

Melody Kingsley said...

Oh yeah, total chick magnet.