So the 24th of July is a big state holiday in UT. Having not lived here for quite a few years it was fun to celebrate again. We had family get together down at my parents...only half the family could come but I'm not sure where the other half would have fit anyway. We had fun. We spent most of the day at Palisades State Park which has a reservoir and a "beach" where we all had some fun swimming and sunning. The kids all had a blast as you can imagine and caught little minnows, swam out to the dock, and floated on boogie boards and other such toys. After coming back, showering, and playing some games, we gorged ourselves on delicious food and homemade ice cream. We topped the night off by telling pioneer stories by the chimanea and then set off a few fireworks. I was beat after chasing Wesley around the whole day. Here are a few pics.
{Annual back to school dinner}
7 years ago
2 comments:
Wes's haircut is ADORABLE and I could just gobble up those sun kissed cheeks. Come home to MO and I'll be happy to take my turn chasing after him. Of course it might be more like hobbling after him in cast and crutches but still....
Wow, you guys are so busy this summer. You are such a supermom, Jane. I really look up to you. I have the hardest time traveling with two kids!!
Post a Comment