Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

I had hoped to get Tom on Skype this morning so he could see the kids open their presents.  Unfortunately that didn't work out so I thought I'd share these pictures so he could see what it was like.  Christmases are definitely more fun when Daddy is home (especially for Mommy).

Oooooh, look at the trains.


Mom, open these...I want to play already.


It's the bath time Barbie I saw in your closet, Mom!


"Yahoo, Wall E the movie, just what I wanted!"


"Here Wesley, let me help you with that."


"Hooray, Barbie Mariposa!"


One last gift from Mom and Dad.



1 comment:

Hera said...

Your family is lovely. It is still weird for me to call my missionaries by first names. I will try Tom hehe. I hope all is well with you and your family. We have circled the globe again (my family). We are in Australia at the moment but will settle in Canada in Feb 2009. We miss the snow hehe. All the best to you all.