Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Quiet Christmas Eve

Wesley has had a fever since Monday night and this morning during breakfast he threw up.  What a wonderful way to start our Christmas celebrations.  Needless today it was quite a long day at home with the kids.  Rachel helped us make the best of it though.  She had made sugar cookies for her kids to decorate for Santa and brought some to us to decorate (Thanks Rachel!).  We had fun doing that this afternoon (and Santa was lucky that we left him 3 cookies...they were yummy).  Amberly also helped me make eggnog this morning during Wesley's nap.  We all enjoyed that this evening as well...even Wesley wanted some.

Reili poses.

This is great!

Reili's cookies.

Amberly's cookies.

Mommy's cookies.

Decorating cookies is the best.  Mmmm....frosting only please!


Tonight we opened our Christmas pajamas.  The girls begged and begged to open a present and I told them of course they could.  One present and it will always be their pajamas (they still don't realize that yet).

Hey guys...what do I do with this?  Give me a clue here.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Merry Christmas Jane! You are such a good mommy for making Christmas still so fun for your kids on such a hard year....you really make your own eggnog??? Wow! I wanted to wish you the best, and thank you for being such an awesome friend to my sister. She adores you and will miss you so much. We are all so glad we will always have the Manti connection and future summer adventures together there.. Who knows...maybe I will start running so I can hang with you and Rachel! Take Care, Sarah