Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Trip for the Holidays

Last Friday we drove up to Omaha to visit Tom's sister's family for the Holidays. After the 6 1/2 hour drive (8 hours for us) and Wesley's incident throwing up at McDonald's, it was great to get here. The kids have loved playing with their cousins and I have enjoyed being with Rebekah and Dave and having some adult conversation each day. Reili convinced me to bring the presents they got from Santa (Roller Coaster or Plasma Cars) and they have all had a great time riding them in Bec's unfinished basement. On Saturday Dave's Uncle's family brought their kids over and some more Plasma cars and joined in the fun. These cars are great...even adults can ride them. It was a really great buy for our kids. Thanks to my friend Kari for the tip (to Santa)!
Let me go! This is too squishy.
Cool, I get to ride with Meagan.
Traffic Jam!

Mom, take a picture of me. Pleeeeaaaase!

Cheeeeeeeese!

Now with sweet Jenna.


Finally, I got one to myself. This is AWESOME!

No comments: