Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thanksgiving

I was smart enough to realize on Thanksgiving Day that if I tried to take pictures during the family get together...we'd maybe get one or two in between fixing food, making sure the kids got some on their plates and ate it, and then of course eating what ever I could snatch up after that.  Consequently, I asked my niece Annie if she would be so kind as to capture some moments during the day.  It was great!  I wish I had her around more often.  Here are some of my favorites:


Hey Otis...let's play.

I love this dog!

Hee...Hee...Hee....that tickles.

YUM, YUM...Cousin Samantha and Reili start their meal.


Sweet Amberly....oh, oh, oh!

A table of smiling, satisfied family members. (Jared (my oldest nephew, flew down from Seattle), Katrina (my niece) and Jamin (her husband), Alison (my oldest brother's wife), Dave (my teasing brother) and Dianne (Dave's wife))


Kathy (my younger sister) and I harf down some food.  Check out that pile of sweet potatoes!


Baby Sarah Jane...Kathy's daughter and one of the newest in our family.  (See Tom, isn't she a doll...makes you want one of your own, doesn't it?)


My crazy nephews (Steven and Taylor) must have gotten a hold of the camera.  They took a few great shots similar to this one.  I love my family!

1 comment:

tessa said...

Such fun pics and you're so cute in your braces, you school girl.