Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Pajamas

Last night the kids got to open their Christmas Pajamas.  This is a tradition that I just started last year (because I finally felt we had the means).  I had some friends growing up who always did it and I thought it was a great idea.  I really enjoy having a new pair of pajamas for Christmas Eve and I love it that when the kids wake up on Christmas morning they all look sharp in their new pajamas.  Hopefully I can keep it going.  By the time I got around to taking pictures of them in their pajamas last night they were really tired.  You'll see from the pictures I took that the kids and the mommy were ready for bed.


"But I really want some Hot Chocolate....Waaaaaa!"  (Wesley would not sit on the couch with his sisters...no way, no how.)


Okay Mom, I'm finally looking!  "Why is it too late for hot chocolate?....Waaaaaahhh!"


After several threats...finally all smiles.

1 comment:

Shanna Davis said...

What is it about not getting hot chocolate at 11pm that brings on the tears?...I do Christmas jammies too. This year Breken opened his package and said, "what the...is this all I get?" To which I told him "it's tradition. put a smile on your face and say 'thank you.'" He said thank you, put the lid back on the box and walked away. The best part, I have it all on video, so he better be a nice teenager. Love you, you rock!