Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Omaha Zoo

Yesterday we took a trip to the Omaha Zoo. It was a short trip, but after two hours and some grumbling kids Rebekah and I were ready to call it quits. We had a fun time while it lasted. The zoo here is great with plenty of indoor attractions during the cold weather.


Tyler, Amberly, Wesley, Ryan, Chase, Jenna, Meagan, and Reili wait to enter the Zoo.
Everyone wanted their picture taken in the sign board. This is the last one of many (I didn't want to bore everyone with duplicates).
Everyone wanted a chance to push Wesley in the Zoo stroller. Who wouldn't? Here is Ryan's turn.


Striking a pose in the Desert Dome.


We all want to be monkeys in the jungle building.


Here's the littlest Monkey. I think we'll keep him.


Look, I'm upside down.


Rebekah, Chase and Ryan pull a face.


Wesley and his buddy Jenna check out some animals.


Reili and Meagan.


A perfect swing for another little Monkey.


I'm not sure about this guys!

Last moments in the Jungle. Rebekah, Reili, Jenna, Meagan and Ryan.

4 comments:

Mikelle said...

All your pictures look really fun. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. My kids love playing with those cars at the toy store, I am sure they were a hit!!

Hunter Family said...

What a cute bunch! We have a great zoo here in Indianapolis, we need to get a membership for our family. We love going.

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Джейн, вы одна горячая мама… и то правда, вы сексуальная женщина вы! С новым годом, моя влюбленность

Casperson Family said...

I love those pictures of the kids. I can't wait to come see them in April. Love you!